1. not listening until I hear it in the film but it's good to have it thanks
  2. It's Coldplay'ish indeed. The backing track is the one we heard in an U2.com video a while ago. But I quite like it.
  3. Originally posted by dieder:It's Coldplay'ish indeed. The backing track is the one we heard in an U2.com video a while ago. But I quite like it.

i say it starts as coldplay but i than it turns to u2

4. It's the best Coldplay song that U2's written.

I do like the tune. Interesing if it shows up as a bonus track, the iTunes pre-sale bonus, a B-SIde or from that soon to follow in the next 12-ish months album.

5. The question I still have: Is it U2 playing Viva La Vida or Coldplay playing Mercy?
  6. The beggining reminds me A LOT (a feckin lot i'd say) to Viva La VIda (the song)... And since I love Viva La Vida, I LOVE Winter...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:The beggining reminds me A LOT (a feckin lot i'd say) to Viva La VIda (the song)... And since I love Viva La Vida, I LOVE Winter...

I'm sure CP are already busy sueing U2 for plagiarism

8. and Joe Satriani U2 & Coldplay. Lol. But in Winter it's only synthesizers so.
  9. Where can I hear this?

10. Read the first post On the deluxe edition of NLOTH.
    No requesting allowed here.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:The beggining reminds me A LOT (a feckin lot i'd say) to Viva La VIda (the song)... And since I love Viva La Vida, I LOVE Winter...

Maybe only the beginning, but for the rest it isn't Viva La Vida at all.
    I love the talking, nice melody.