1. Apologies for my nerdiness, but the fly shades he wears in the Atomic City video compared to the Sphere show look very much like the Propaganda pair released in 1993 and of course now he wears the Spartan replicas. I only noticed this as I've a few pairs. Not that this matters, but the Spartans definitely look better.
  2. Thanks for sharing!
  3. I wonder how much it would hurt the band to release a full length performance on YouTube? Would have been nice to have had those Bram drum fills shown for all to see, and not the most energetic crowd here either. Still, can't have everything...
  4. I saw the show early on (#5) and don’t recall those early UV visuals. I just remember the exploding pink sky near the end. Did they chance things up or am I just forgetting?
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:I saw the show early on (#5) and don’t recall those early UV visuals. I just remember the exploding pink sky near the end. Did they chance things up or am I just forgetting?
    There were at least 3 different sets of visuals for Ultraviolet, depending on which show you saw: the UV-like gas burner flickering, the intensely coloured clouds, and the disco ball.