1. I'm new here. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. I need help extracting 11 oclock tick tock from Denver 6/5/83 which is somehow split between both parts. I have all the songs except this one. How do I "fuse" it without getting the RAR error message.

Thanks.
  2. Originally posted by snidgets:I'm new here. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. I need help extracting 11 oclock tick tock from Denver 6/5/83 which is somehow split between both parts. I have all the songs except this one. How do I "fuse" it without getting the RAR error message.

Thanks.

You should just open the first RAR, so part01.rar I think it is. Then all the songs should be there, and you just drag them out or extract.

Make sure you haven't moved them from the original place to where you downloaded them. If you download them to your Desktop, leave them there and then take out the extracted files and move them wherever you want. The files certainly aren't corrupted as I've downloaded them three or four times from the current files already there.

Hope that helps, if not post back.
  3. Thanks a lot . I figured it out.
  4. Originally posted by snidgets:I'm new here. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. I need help extracting 11 oclock tick tock from Denver 6/5/83 which is somehow split between both parts. I have all the songs except this one. How do I "fuse" it without getting the RAR error message.

Thanks.

I've heard about similar problem and couple weeks ago I noticed a good instrument for resolving such problems - header corrupt rar file recovery software.