1. 40 minutes left....i will resist the temtation. cant wait though!!!!! the stream is working great

2. Mp4 would be appreciated very much indeed! Why do we have to wait... argh!
  3. Glad they kept the "You don't know how beautiful..." part.

4. Damn, I'll enforce an iron will and resist.

Ah, well, at least we have som Rihanna on the stream to listen to before Dave Fanning comes on.
  5. Hey guys!!! It's 2:42 AM in here in Canada! I'm listening to RTE radio's live feed, awaiting the single that should be played in 20-30 minutes!!! IM MORE EXCITED THAN CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

Damn, I'll enforce an iron will and resist.

Ah, well, at least we have som Rihanna on the stream to listen to before Dave Fanning comes on.

And a snippet of Beaufiful Day
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

Damn, I'll enforce an iron will and resist.

"Dave fanning's somewhere in the building...we hope he shows up!" ? wth?
    I don't think the stream's gonna go off, they just said hello to everyone listening around the world waiting for GOYB...tho they might say bye-bye to them right before playing the single
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

"Dave fanning's somewhere in the building...we hope he shows up!" ? wth?
    I don't think the stream's gonna go off, they just said hello to everyone listening around the world waiting for GOYB...tho they might say bye-bye to them right before playing the single

lol just heard that, they better not turn it off, whats the point if u2.com is streaming it.
    HE DOESNT HAVE IT
  9. Dave has arrived, without the single!!! Apparently they'll be showing up at 8:00 with it. Now they're talking about the Inauguration concert.

10. Guess they won't, it floating over the web anyway. I'll have the song now too, but I just wait for 2FM.