1. Can't ever be 100% certain. Maybe they soundchecked it that day during the one hour I was out of the GA line getting lunch.
  2. Originally posted by ade:[..]

about 999, if acrobat had turned up all the u2 forums on the internet would have melted down.

This is true.
  3. dallas 25 11 01 is much better than a 3*
  4. kansas 27 11 01 better than 3.5 nearer 4.5 to be honest

5. I have to disagree there. 4 stars is excellent, above is fantastic. Kansas is very good.
  6. The bootleg 1992-04-20 - Tacoma, Washington by audio taper E.P is rated 3.5 stars. It is not even 1 star, in my opinion. I will upload a better bootleg for you all.
  7. Originally posted by Koos1984:The bootleg 1992-04-20 - Tacoma, Washington by audio taper E.P is rated 3.5 stars. It is not even 1 star, in my opinion. I will upload a better bootleg for you all.
    And you did

As explained in the "general bootleg topic," the recording previously listed as recorded by E.P.
    was in fact very poor camcorder audio.
    I've changed the rating of the latter to 1.5 star (just because the songs are still recognizable... )

Koos did in fact upload the real E.P. recording
  8. Many of the PopMart soundboards are far from being 5 stars. The 1998 ones since Bono's voice is practically obscured. And Seattle's bass is overpowering.

9. 2001-05-03 Cleveland. Listed as 4.5 stars but HAS to be 5 stars in my book. Crystal clear soundboard