1. I just bought new ipod and I can not transfer my complete u2 to my new one. I have tried a lot of thingsto do so. Im open for any new suggestions please help lol, Im going crazy.
    note I bought the complete u2 on my moms old computert over 4 years ago and stupid me didnt back it up.
  2. what exactly is the error message you get?
  3. I have got software to take my music off my ipod and unto pc but it freezes on songs and stops.
    Then when I try copy Ipod controls something like parameter exceeded.
    Is there anyway I can transfer from one pod to the other?
  4. I only know about transferring music from your ipod to your computer and then to another ipod... i honestly have no idea if you can directly transfer between two ipods, sorry
    maybe someone else can be of help here
  5. Just wish Apple had better support LOL. Or the still sold complete U2
  6. Trying the apple thing. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks im newb on this stuff
  7. Well update Itunes still no luck.
    does anyone no where I could possibly purchase the complete U2

8. Apple removed it for some unknown reason. If you can screenshot the error you get, we might be able to help. Most of the albums are still available - just get them that way if you want it. I can see everything from Boy to 18 Singles and the recent remasters. Unreleased and Rare is available in other ways and so is Early Demos.

Maybe you need to authorise the iPod for playing back iTunes purchases....that's what I had to do with some apps and other songs.
  9. Yea I did authorizing thing, And tried pull them off and it froze on New York. I think some files must be corrupt on my old U2 pod.

10. Well I got everything off besides few thing rebought them. Is there anywhere I can get Earty Demos?

11. Under Bootlegs > Various Dates, one of the first dates there.