1. bought FIFA 09 a couple of days ago. Finally when EA Sports come up with something innovative it doesn't work on my PC properly

Prince of Persia forever!
  2. Originally posted by yuri31:bought FIFA 09 a couple of days ago. Finally when EA Sports come up with something innovative it doesn't work on my PC properly

Prince of Persia forever!

It isn't that innovative anymore...

3. well, there surely is some difference between the new FIFA and the previous series

4. Does anyone have Xbox Live - if you want to add me I'm drewbee88. I finished Strangehold and FEAR recently and playing Alone In The Dark now. I also just finished Resident Evil 3 for the 65th time, and every now and then play Sims 2 because I can. It started to bore me, though.

When I had a PSone, I used to play games like Gran Turismo, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid (best game of all time), the Resident Evil series (RE1 is bloody hard, I never managed to finish it!) and Final Fantasy VIII. The classic games, and I still actually play them from time to time.
  5. i play far cry 2 and fifa 09 on my pc

fifa is ok, and far cry 2 rockzzzz

6. Improved compared to the previous versions, I agree. But besides that, I''m not impressed. But that's just me. Evo hasn't impressed me either.
  7. Mario Kart Wii

Awesomeness.

8. Far Cry was a huge let down I felt. Online was decent but the game itself was crap I thought. Maps were just too large and too many random dudes just shot at you for driving past their shacks.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Far Cry was a huge let down I felt. Online was decent but the game itself was crap I thought. Maps were just too large and too many random dudes just shot at you for driving past their shacks.

Agreed, played it for several hours, way too repetitive.
  10. glad to see so many are interested in games

concerning call of duty 5 - I don't care whether there's lots of new stuff or improvements or not, because cod4 was already a good game imo, so I don't mind as long as it's on the same level.. it got the same system requirements as cod4, right?
  11. Originally posted by flowerchild:glad to see so many are interested in games

concerning call of duty 5 - I don't care whether there's lots of new stuff or improvements or not, because cod4 was already a good game imo, so I don't mind as long as it's on the same level.. it got the same system requirements as cod4, right?

It isnt better in any single field sadly. 2nd biggest gaming let down in recent months. Just ordered Bioshock. Still to get started on Fallout though.