1. Originally posted by Ali709:just a little thing here...my sister has this channel on YouTube were she posts the songs she learns to play on paino...this time she's playing October! And as the description mentions U2Start, I thought I can share it here with you guys! Leave her some comments and ratins

[YouTube Video]

Nice!! very good mate!! tell your sis U2 Fans aproove her cover of October!!
    beautiful and tell her to keep it up!!!
  2. Harry: I'm glad you liked what you saw...and hey, it's nice being remembered

Johnny: Thanks mate, I'll let her know!
  3. Alright, sorry for bumping such an old topic, but I'm back (again!) ! Just wasn't enough reason to open another topic.
    It's been a crazy couple of years for me, many emotional and personal stuff going through my mind, and some issues keeping me away from U2, but I'm back baby! and I looooveee it
    Just wanted to say Hi to all my old friends and all the new people here, I'm glad that this place is still going on so well, it made me feel like I can just come back and enjoy my days chatting with friends here
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong

How's everything Sergio?

5. Grrrrrreat, Ali! Everything's great! 4th year at university and enjoying life What about you? Will you tell us some of that stuff going on through your mind?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    Grrrrrreat, Ali! Everything's great! 4th year at university and enjoying life What about you? Will you tell us some of that stuff going on through your mind?

Nah, not worth it
    Stuff is fine here too, second year of MSc, so very busy with the thesis.
  7. Nice read ! i never read it !
  8. Hey Ali, long time no talk eh. Hope all's well.
  9. Welcome back Ali ...
  10. Welcome back Ali