1. Any shoes availiable???
    I just wanted to do my own "HIT THE CLOWN" game....
  2. Great pics Ali
  3. Ali, your country could have been one big tourism attraction for sure. Unfortunately it isn't possible due to several reasons, but these pics are awesome. Serious. Great diversity of landscapes and stuff.
  4. You have a beautiful country Ali!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  5. thanks everyone for all the nice comments, I'm glad I could show you some of this place
  6. Wow, great pictures Ali. I didn't realize that Iran was so beautiful...and that it snows there! As someone posted earlier, we sure can learn about different places from one another. Thank you.
  7. Beautiful pictures Ali
  8. Originally posted by molang7:Wow, great pictures Ali. I didn't realize that Iran was so beautiful...and that it snows there! As someone posted earlier, we sure can learn about different places from one another. Thank you.

ow, it sure does snow here mo, actually Iran is one of the best places for snow and skiing in the region...people come here from all over the middle east...we had this year's first snow two days ago, and it hasn't stopped snowing since then!! the whole place has gone white (I'm going skiing next week )
  9. just a little thing here...my sister has this channel on YouTube were she posts the songs she learns to play on paino...this time she's playing October! And as the description mentions U2Start, I thought I can share it here with you guys! Leave her some comments and ratins

10. Originally posted by Ali709:just a little thing here...my sister has this channel on YouTube were she posts the songs she learns to play on paino...this time she's playing October! And as the description mentions U2Start, I thought I can share it here with you guys! Leave her some comments and ratins

[YouTube Video]

Great going there I need to get around to learning that sometime!

I bought my brother a DVD of Charlie Boorman's expedition from Ireland to Sydney (it's called 'By Any Means') for Christmas this year and we watched 3 episodes last night, and he goes through Iran on this trip and I couldn't help but think of you Ali! From what they showed, it looks like a beautiful country, just like I remember you saying (probably on this thread) and was great to watch.