1. Dyers Eve, Damage Inc, All Nightmare Long, Spit Out The Bone. They are some good thrashy, full of attitude songs. I think inevitably the more hardcore you get as a fan, the more range in different songs people may throw up
  2. Lulu is a great shout though
  3. DYERS EVE
    SHORTEST STRAW
    TRAPPED UNDER ICE ( CONSIDERING LIGHTNING AS THEIR BEST )
    DISPOSABLE HEROES
    THE GOD THAT FAILED ( FANTASTIC )
    STRUGGLE WITHIN
    ALL WITHIN MY HANDS
    PURIFY
    THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES
    HALO ON FIRE
    SPIT OUT THE BONE ( CONSIDERING HARDWIRED AS A SINGLE ALBUM - THE ORIGINAL TWO RECORDS IS TOO LONG AND BORING
    I DIDN'T MENTION LOAD AND RELOAD BECAUSE THEY COULD BE ERASED
  4. Let me add Low Man's Lyric, Mama Said, I disappear, and Carpe Diem Baby
  5. Wow most of those I've never heard of, so thanks a lot everyone I'll make a Spoti playlist and listen to them this afternoon. Gracias!

6. Good list... but I hate to disagree .. Load is one of their best work (yes a big departure and bold one, but I love U2 for their experimentation of 90's so forgive me), Load+Reload could have been their masterpiece shall they select songs carefully and went for single album... my picks would add:

King Nothing
    Outlaw Torn
    Bleeding Me
    Devil's Dance

And you cannot ignore their massive Cover aka-Garage catalogue (orginal 5.98 EP is probably my favorite record of theirs):

Crash Course
    The Wait
  7. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

Good list... but I hate to disagree .. Load is one of their best work (yes a big departure and bold one, but I love U2 for their experimentation of 90's so forgive me), Load+Reload could have been their masterpiece shall they select songs carefully and went for single album... my picks would add:

King Nothing
    Outlaw Torn
    Bleeding Me
    Devil's Dance

And you cannot ignore their massive Cover aka-Garage catalogue (orginal 5.98 EP is probably my favorite record of theirs):

Crash Course
    The Wait
    Haha yeah I saw there's a playlist with Load/Reload cut to a single 76 minute album:

8. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

Good list... but I hate to disagree .. Load is one of their best work (yes a big departure and bold one, but I love U2 for their experimentation of 90's so forgive me), Load+Reload could have been their masterpiece shall they select songs carefully and went for single album... my picks would add:

King Nothing
    Outlaw Torn
    Bleeding Me
    Devil's Dance

Crash Course
    The Wait
    I forgive you just because you mentioned Garage that I forgot
    Really a great cover ep
    But load and reload....yes I would melt them into a single album

9. Killing Joke - The Wait (Live)

Great that Metallica covered this song by my beloved Killing Joke. Lost count how many times I have seen these.
    I would highly recommend the film The Death And Resurrection Show that documents the world of Killing Joke.