1. I would like to make the following suggestion:

When watching a bootleg you've opened on the bootlegs session of this site (where you download it), one should be able to see all songs from the bootleg at hand that have been made as contribution for "best version of this song". This way, it would be easier to know what songs of a specific bootleg are good (or great).
  2. We did this in the past, the reason I removed it is that there are people who did contribute every single song from a bootleg to this list. Making the list as long as the setlist itself, not really helpfull.

A good example is the 1993 Dublin RDS show, every song is noted as 'great live performance'.

I really want to bring it back though, I will see if I can bring it back in some way. Thanks for your suggestion!
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure it's necessary as we were hoping this is what the reviews would achieve. Plus the best performance list you mnetion is not used that much by users anyway.

We also have an open bootleg suggestion topic in the correct sub-forum, so I'll close this one