1. I just got done reading the politics forum and i was disgraced. I mean come on guys. this is ridiculous. This is U2 start not a heavy metal forum. "we've got to carry eachother, carry eachother...ONE" What I love about this place is the camraderie. Look at how many of us rallied around the J-man while he was in the hospital. Its brothers and sisters here not enemies. So heres what im calling for...Yeah, Macphistafly(sp?), Nate and everyone else involved....MAKE A TRUCE!!! Lets keep the political topic closed. What would the boys do if they knew this was happening? Im sorry if im coming off preachy but I doubt this is what Remy had in mind when he created this place. So "please ...stop fighting...please...lets talk...please"-Bono during please Rotterdam 1997

Hoping we can all get along, Sam White (thebonodrums)
  2. The topic has been closed for 24 hours. The topic was always going to evoke differing reactions (only to be expected). You can all argue your points about whatever but its important not to get too personal in discussions. Nothing to worry about
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyThe topic has been closed for 24 hours. The topic was always going to evoke differing reactions (only to be expected). You can all argue your points about whatever but its important not to get too personal in discussions. Nothing to worry about

Completely agree. We (I, more than anyone as a crew member) let it get out of hand. I'm willing to take full responsibility for not closing it soon enough. In the heat of the moment things can easily be taken out of context, leading to people being insulted when that's not the intentions of the poster. I'm sorry to those who I offended, but just know that I myself felt insulted and offended, I never intended to let it get personal.

I think we all need agree to let it go, and not hold grudges. That's what the band would do if they were in this situation. And that's why we're all here, because of our love for the band. Right?

Anyway, I'm done. We all need to let it go. We were all wrong in some way or another including me, and I have no problem admitting that.
  4. What is wrong with heavy metal forums?
  5. Originally posted by thechickenWhat is wrong with heavy metal forums?

Haha