1. Originally posted by yeah[..]

And while you're at it, don't forget the ignore function. From day to day it get's more important.

While developing for U2start 2.9 I actually decided to reject this feature request, it's a lot of work for nothing, not many people would use it. If you like, I can manually strip forum posts out for your account.
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

While developing for U2start 2.9 I actually decided to reject this feature request, it's a lot of work for nothing, not many people would use it. If you like, I can manually strip forum posts out for your account.

Okay, I'll get back to you with a list. Thanks anyway. :-)

3. Alright, just PM me with a list of usernames and what you would like to see and not see. I cannot promise you anything but for one user it's easy to make so I will see what I can do
  4. There's a preview function now on the post topic, post reply and edit post pages. Have fun

5. And now on the private messages page too
  6. Something else, but I don't want to open a topic for it:

It would be nice if we could sort the bootlegs on member-rating too. We can sort them on several things now like sound-rating, but to sort them on member-rating quickly gives you the best boots of every tour. A possibility Remy?
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:Something else, but I don't want to open a topic for it:

It would be nice if we could sort the bootlegs on member-rating too. We can sort them on several things now like sound-rating, but to sort them on member-rating quickly gives you the best boots of every tour. A possibility Remy?

Not at the moment, the system calculates the average fan-rating per bootleg, if you sort bootlegs on the average fan-rating it has to calculate the average for every bootleg, which is too much work and too heavy. I'll put it on my todo list, maybe I can find another way for the future. Thanks!

Untill then, there's still a top 10 on the bootlegs page for bootlegs with more than 3 reviews
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Not at the moment, the system calculates the average fan-rating per bootleg, if you sort bootlegs on the average fan-rating it has to calculate the average for every bootleg, which is too much work and too heavy. I'll put it on my todo list, maybe I can find another way for the future. Thanks!

Untill then, there's still a top 10 on the bootlegs page for bootlegs with more than 3 reviews

Allright, fair enough.