1. Is there a chance of getting a preview button before posting,.
    That way people could see what the post would look like before posting.
    Love this Forum
  2. Good suggestion. As long as we can make it an option and not a permanent feature. Wel see how Remy takes it.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyGood suggestion. As long as we can make it an option and not a permanent feature. Wel see how Remy takes it.

My Idea was to have both buttons (post) & (preview)
    That way if you are sure what it looks like hit (post), if you want to see what it looks like first hit (preview).

Preview would just give you a idea what the formatting will be after you post the message.
  4. Good one...and another one from me. VBulletin has the option to simply edit your text with these HTML-codes like [ b ] and [ /b ]. Here, we have to type it ourselves, VBulletin has the option to select the text you want in bold and then simply press tge big B-button, so the text is edited for you.

This forum is way better than VBulletin, but VBulletin has some nice options though which could work here too.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHGood one...and another one from me. VBulletin has the option to simply edit your text with these HTML-codes like [ b ] and [ /b ]. Here, we have to type it ourselves, VBulletin has the option to select the text you want in bold and then simply press tge big B-button, so the text is edited for you.

This forum is way better than VBulletin, but VBulletin has some nice options though which could work here too.

My idea for a preview button came from a Simple Machine Forum.

GAWD, I went from a Babyface to a Zoo Baby and I didn't even notice
    There are 3 other forums that I have been on for a year, and and I haven't posted more than 50 posts on any of them.
  6. Originally posted by u2want[..]

My idea for a preview button came from a Simple Machine Forum.

GAWD, I went from a Babyface to a Zoo Baby and I didn't even notice
    There are 3 other forums that I am on, and and I haven't posted more than 50 posts on any of them.

First signs of addiction
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

First signs of addiction

I Don't know about that, My U2 addiction started with' With Of Without' You and went from there.

8. Originally posted by u2want[..]

I Don't know about that, My U2 addiction started with' With Of Without' You and went from there.

I mean this forum
  9. Hmm I don't see the addition in preview buttons, overrated in my opinion. You can edit your post anytime if you want. But if you guys think it can be usefull, I will make it I have some nice ideas in how I could make something like that without having to reload the page.

Same for the buttons for bold text etc., though vBulletin has more BB code at the moment. Will look into it.
  10. If im right Vbulletin is a service you pay for so its only right that it offers some additional options.

11. Yeah vBulletin is commercially available forum software, but some of it's options are pretty cool and could fit here I also have multi quotes and quick replies on my (future) todo list.
  12. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah vBulletin is commercially available forum software, but some of it's options are pretty cool and could fit here I also have multi quotes and quick replies on my (future) todo list.

And while you're at it, don't forget the ignore function. From day to day it get's more important.