1. Note to crew:

Please, add to FAQ what size that pic's are resize to.

I didn't know they did, and I tried to re size my pic's to fit the forum. (would have left them at the original size, if I would have known that they would resize)

Thanks

Also a second site for pic's is htttp://www.picoodle.com/ (Dump And Run)

No registration required
  2. If you are meaning uploadin pics from imageshack etc then make sure your images are no bigger than 640x480. Anything bigger fucks the layout.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyIf you are meaning uploadin pics from imageshack etc then make sure your images are no bigger than 640x480. Anything bigger fucks the layout.

Not really, Check here http://www.u2start.com/topic/4087///12/0/#143596

I upped the pic's at 800 x 640 and I right click for properties and it shows that it resized to 700 x 560

4. I will add it, but maybe I will improve the resizer with a shortcut included to the original size. That wasn't technically possible at the time I made this feature but maybe it is now. I will look into what's possible, maybe even include it in the next U2start. Thanks a lot!
  5. Fullfilled this request in the new U2start by rewriting the image resizer, pretty awesome now. Stay tuned
  6. Here it is, check the topic in the first post to see the new image resizer, also added some things to the FAQ.