1. have tickets for the 1st Dublin show, I know his voice is gone but to be fair they still put on a good show.
  2. -- edit --
  3. Just wondering if there are any dedicated Bon Jovi bootleg sites out there on the web?

4. God I hope not.

Sorry, I just stumbled in here by mistake - where's the football thread where all the losers hang out?

Found it - thanks.

bye
  5. Bryan is in great form on recent tours and JBJ vocal is long gone. Could be interesting
  6. Any idea on pricing? Is Bon Jovi still releasing the live recordings of shows?
  7. Bon Jovi only released their 2017 shows, and your Dublin 2018 and Saitama 2019 sonds much better. They had some trouble with recording the shows during 2017 tour, because of that they didnt sells their shows anymore. Also think they had a deal with nugs selling their shows, but JBJ said no to the deal.
  8. That's a bummer.

I might go to the Sacramento show. Not really a Bon Jovi fan, but I would consider running a small rig for him.

9. JBJ's voice - it's not what it used to be at all - I'm sure I'm not the first one to say that. Respect for trying but if you can't hit a high note, don't try; your voice isn't magically going to fix itself and it's only going to get worse. I couldn't watch any more.