1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha, it's still my granfather's main guitar. I won't be owning it until he retires from touring or can no longer play - so let's hope that means I won't be owning it for decades

I was there not long ago back and snapped some pics. My grandpa is still doing modifications and tweaks He just changed the middle humbucker from the former PAF to a EMG 85 (I think). There's also this ugly plastic cover for the area between the tone/volume knobs, which hosted 6 small individual switches for specific cutoffs or boosts for each pickup. He has now removed these switches and is planning to get a luthier to build a proper wooden cover instead of the plastic one, but for the moment that's how it is. Still one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen.

All photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10210308596688584&type=3

[image]
    [image]
    Just saw this now!

Swapped out a humbucker?! FOR AN EMG?! I'm sure he knows best, of course!

Still looks gorgeous, maaaaaaan.
  2. It's the most gorgeous guitar I've ever seen ♥

And yeah, why not swap out a humbucker when you have two more? It's all about versatility and having more to choose from. I'm not sure if it's an EMG 85, and I couldn't plug and play it that weekend, but I'll make sure to rock it next time I'm around - hopefully around my birthday next month!

PS. I fixed the album link btw
  3. It sure has.

Although I tremendously enjoyed one of the 2015 performances I saw (Barcelona 2), I was moving all over the venue with Remy and a couple of friends and we ended up in an area particularly full of passionate fans, living Streets there was something else. It also made up for one of my favorite photos ever:

4. Vox amp documentary:

5. A bunch of excavators seen from above look like a sea of Telecasters

6. Going down, excavation
    I and I in the sky
    You make me feel like I can fly
  7. Edge uses an SG BTW on that track.
  8. Does anyone use a Electro Harmonix Canyon effects pedal and have you any presets or fav modes? This shimmer is incredible
  9. Also got a Strat and Vox AC10 and I'm in love
  10. ,.....
  11. That doesn’t help 🥴