1. is this possible?
  2. I think it's not possible; I tried it before. But maybe if you send Remy a PM he can help you?
  3. thanks!
  4. No problem mate
    If you got an answer please let me know
  5. sure thing!
  6. why change it?
    its ok IMO....
  7. Originally posted by ad87why change it?
    its ok IMO....

idk i have used the fly in so many of my email accounts etc since the 8th grade, almost ten years ago, haha...i have since acquired a good nickname, jakerperiod, which idk, would like to see on here rather than thefly haha...idk maybe il keep it now lol
  8. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

idk i have used the fly in so many of my email accounts etc since the 8th grade, almost ten years ago, haha...i have since acquired a good nickname, jakerperiod, which idk, would like to see on here rather than thefly haha...idk maybe il keep it now lol

allright man!! yeah than it gets boring, my user name is overused by myself to lol
    question: what the h**l means idk???
    i can t think of anything so...
  9. Do you know what I would give to have my nickname be "thefly"? @ school, I'm stuck w/ "quigs"
  10. Originally posted by ad87[..]

allright man!! yeah than it gets boring, my user name is overused by myself to lol
    question: what the h**l means idk???
    i can t think of anything so...

idk=i dont know
  11. Originally posted by U2NickDo you know what I would give to have my nickname be "thefly"? @ school, I'm stuck w/ "quigs"

hahaah someone's pain is another ones pleasure...lol
  12. Originally posted by U2NickDo you know what I would give to have my nickname be "thefly"? @ school, I'm stuck w/ "quigs"

well that doesn't sound too bad! haha, honestly my friends in high school just called me Bono or U2 haha. One of my old name tags at work had my name as Jake R. , so a couple of my friends always read that as Jakerperiod, since no one else had an initial on their nametag and I was the only Jake who worked there lol