1. Yep, tours aren't measured for number of shows played, but for people in attendance AND total recaudation figures. And U2·360 is gonna break both records.
  2. They seem to be just saying "the last North American date of the U2 360 Tour".. That's good
  3. If they can play a field in Moncton with the Claw, what in the world is wrong with our big field here?

Should be epic though with Arcade Fire.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:If they can play a field in Moncton with the Claw, what in the world is wrong with our big field here?

Should be epic though with Arcade Fire.

Botanic?

5. I've blatantly allowed myself to forget that Kings of Leon are booked for this year. Botanic with a few temporary grandstands may do then. The Casement rumor is still too mad for me to fathom.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I've blatantly allowed myself to forget that Kings of Leon are booked for this year. Botanic with a few temporary grandstands may do then. The Casement rumor is still too mad for me to fathom.

Casement Rumor? The feck?
    Do tell...
  7. Play the Phoenix Park..

8. All of the wild off the cuff rumors for the next European Leg (also rumored) put Casement as the venue for a Belfast gig (should it happen).