1. I just got one which I wanted to read, but I accidently clicked something else and I didn't got the chance too...
    It started with:
    Did you know: That the word Baby wasn't used before....
    I'm really interested in this one. Can someone help me?
  2. before Achtung Baby I think
  3. Originally posted by germcevoybefore Achtung Baby I think

I think so too, but I wasn't really sure...I mean; 11 years without 'Baby' is long...
  4. Originally posted by markp91[..]

I think so too, but I wasn't really sure...I mean; 11 years without 'Baby' is long...

but Achtung Baby dawned the era of a new band
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

but Achtung Baby dawned the era of a new band

That's true...I will leave it to AB...Thanks for helping
  6. Originally posted by markp91[..]

That's true...I will leave it to AB...Thanks for helping

you'l probably come across the same quote again without realising
  7. Its something like "Did you know the word Baby was not used before Achtung Baby,in which it was used 32 times."
  8. Originally posted by Hans23Its something like "Did you know the word Baby was not used before Achtung Baby,in which it was used 32 times."

pretty much over and over and over in Ultraviolet
  9. What about Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) then
  10. Originally posted by Hans23Its something like "Did you know the word Baby was not used before Achtung Baby,in which it was used 32 times."

Thanks Daley! Really appreciated!
  11. Just came across my favourite from the bottom of the page

"When I talk about love I'm thinking of unselfish love. Sex can be bought and sold just like anything else. But I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return." - Bono, February 1983

It's the giving without expecting that I like in it.

Didn't know where to post this so I searched forums and hope I came up with the right place.
  12. Originally posted by markp91:I just got one which I wanted to read, but I accidently clicked something else and I didn't got the chance too...
    It started with:
    Did you know: That the word Baby wasn't used before....
    I'm really interested in this one. Can someone help me?

I read somewhere once that the word "baby" is used an OBNOXIOUS amount of times in Achtung, Baby!, which of course is obvious, but it was seriously a ridiculous number...somewhere in the hundreds. Which is like 10 "baby"s a song...I guess when you've got songs like UV where he says it probably 50 times, it all adds up pretty quick.

I've always wanted to sit down all the way through AB with a piece of paper, tallying all the baby's...