1. I always find myself refreshing u2start to see a new quote or something i "didn't know"...Is there somewhere I can see them all at once? They are very nice! There are a lot of them that I didn't know about. Where are they from?
  2. Originally posted by thechickenI always find myself refreshing u2start to see a new quote or something i "didn't know"...Is there somewhere I can see them all at once? They are very nice! There are a lot of them that I didn't know about. Where are they from?

Remy will know..
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Remy will know..

I hope so, I just saw a quote from Edge about what he thought of the term "pop" in 1985 or something, and I thought "too effin' right!" lol. Now I wish I had screenshotted it or something for posterity lol...
  4. They all must be somewhere on the base code of the page. I will ask Remy for the whole list... Indeed, theere are a few of them which are so great.
  5. I collected them from everywhere, books that I have, some Wikipedia pages, news flashes, U2 faq etc.

I will not publish a whole list, it takes away the fun
  6. Originally posted by RemyI collected them from everywhere, books that I have, some Wikipedia pages, news flashes, U2 faq etc.

you're right
  7. Originally posted by RemyI collected them from everywhere, books that I have, some Wikipedia pages, news flashes, U2 faq etc.

Guess you're right...but I'd hate to think how long it'll be until I come across the quote I mentioned above again lol! Unless you have it configured to some random selection process or what have you...

8. Originally posted by RemyI collected them from everywhere, books that I have, some Wikipedia pages, news flashes, U2 faq etc.

Well actually you should publish the list so people can decide for theirselves if they wanna see them all or not
  9. Originally posted by RemyI collected them from everywhere, books that I have, some Wikipedia pages, news flashes, U2 faq etc.

I kinda foresaw you world say that. Really awesome that you collected them I will keep refreshing then!

10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Guess you're right...but I'd hate to think how long it'll be until I come across the quote I mentioned above again lol! Unless you have it configured to some random selection process or what have you...

Don't have to wait long my friend.

"For me, that term "pop" is like a candy bar. You buy it because you like it, you eat it, and then you throw it away. It has no long-term meaning or value."

- The Edge, 1985

And I agree with what you said earlier
  11. Originally posted by iTim[..]

Don't have to wait long my friend.

"For me, that term "pop" is like a candy bar. You buy it because you like it, you eat it, and then you throw it away. It has no long-term meaning or value."

- The Edge, 1985

And I agree with what you said earlier

Just popped back for a minute to see if anything interesting occurred whilst I draft my review lol - thanks Tim! Glad you agree, I think the great man got it spot on lol!
  12. Originally posted by thechicken[..]

I kinda foresaw you world say that. Really awesome that you collected them I will keep refreshing then!

And I will keep collecting them! There is even a submission thread in this subforum, if you come across great quotes or facts, just submit them and I'll see if they're already around or not.