1. OK, so here's some pics. Couldn't find my JT shirt or my Product red shirt or my R&H DVD though.

My War keychain:

My U2 iPod playing All I Want Is You:

and "Bono: On the Move" I recommend this book to anyone who doesn't have it.

2. Nice collection
  3. Originally posted by shaft1102Nice collection

Thanks.
  4. And I only recently re-listened to Passengers. Slug rocks!
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyOk, i've been recently trawling through ebay trying to increase my physical U2 collection which has been successful (it's now huge). It's mostly all common singles, vinyls and magazines etc but I have picked up a few collectible bargains. My favorite items are my Australian Numb video single (individually numbered 523) and my Slane lithograph (huge) and my Bomb singles on 3 inch CD.

Now I want to be nosy and ask you guys if you have any particular collectibles. I know Remy has The Fly shades the jammy git. I can't push myself to spend £70 on them. So tell me what you've got and post pics if you wish

I've got the Joshua Tree re-released boxed set (the deluxe CD, not the one with the Paris gig on though ) and a t-shirt that was released with it but only available in the States apparently, so am very pleased to have it PLUS the special edition DVDs of ZooTV, Boston, PopMart and Rattle & Hum but no Chicago or Slane...and all the stuff that got released for the U218 thing (videos, CDs and the book)...nothing else at the moment...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I've got the Joshua Tree re-released boxed set (the deluxe CD, not the one with the Paris gig on though ) and a t-shirt that was released with it but only available in the States apparently, so am very pleased to have it PLUS the special edition DVDs of ZooTV, Boston, PopMart and Rattle & Hum but no Chicago or Slane...and all the stuff that got released for the U218 thing (videos, CDs and the book)...nothing else at the moment...

So you miss Slane AND Paris??
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

oh God, no...

8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

LOL - I was waiting for it
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

LOL - I was waiting for it

Hehe..well, there's more than enough said about it..
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Hehe..well, there's more than enough said about it..

Too bloody right lol...
  11. Probably my earliest collectible is a copy of Rockbill magazine with U2 on the cover from 1983. I don't think Rockbill is still in production.....

U2 4-pack is also in my collection.

I'm pretty ole school U2.
  12. I got one of Larry's (maybe Bono's) drumsticks from Love and Peace or Else in Atlanta, 11-18-05. B dropped them after he was done and the security guard picked one up and I tapped him on his shoulder and he gave it to me! I also collected some confetti in Atlanta and Charlotte. I have some great pics of Love and Peace on www.u2tours.com, the name's Jake.....I also have the GA list for Charlotte as I was the one running it.

I also regard my copy of Zoo Europa as a collectible because it was the first bootleg i received in the mail back when trading was the best/fun way to get bootlegs, that is until u2start came along!