1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

You'd be amazed at what I can do with this page.

I took 2 years of French in high school because all the hot girls were in that class, and really don't remember hardly any of it. Oh well.

HA! Brilliant site...loving the Hitchhiker's guide reference too (call me a geek if you must, I'm really not unfortunately...)

I had 5 years of learning French at high school, we were forced to learn it for GCSE too (compulsory subjects, pah, DAMN the National Curriculum...)
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I took 2 years of French in high school because all the hot girls were in that class, and really don't remember hardly any of it. Oh well.

I took it with a bunch of guys, LOL.
  3. U2
    Leonard Cohen (hands down one of, if not the best, songwriter ever)
    Velvet Underground
    Rufus Wainwright
    Antony and the Johnsons

these bands and artists for me are all very singular and represent something in music that is special unto no one else. I'm honestly not a big fan of classic rock, it just doesn't do anything for me.
  4. R.E.M. needs to be mentioned.
  5. the thing about the rolling stones is that its just nice to see that they are still going! And they arent total crap, its just so cliche when ppl bag on them cuz there old! in about 5-10 years U2 will be in there late 50s early 60s. what is gonna happen then? I bet you guys that bono wont be around at 64 singing that great but he willl probably be around with the band and it will be nice to see. To quote eddie vedder "the rolling stones are rock and rolls treasure." you gotta love keiths drunkness! just wen you think hes lost it he throws u a rejuvinated solo outta nowhere!!
  6. An essential band to listen to: Hawkwind

Dan might know who they are.
  7. ok i might get killed...but im sorry...

ok here it goes...

I think the beatles are over-rated...ok let me have it lol
  8. Originally posted by thebonodrumsok i might get killed...but im sorry...

ok here it goes...

I think the beatles are over-rated...ok let me have it lol

Just kidding. They're one of my favorite bands, but even I think they're overrated.
  9. ya i mean dont get me wrong, they are talented, but I just think they are so idolized and they couldnt even stay together, unlike four awesome lads from the north side o' dublin.
  10. Originally posted by thebonodrumsya i mean dont get me wrong, they are talented, but I just think they are so idolized and they couldnt even stay together, unlike four awesome lads from the north side o' dublin.

Exactly
  11. the rolling stones
    the beatles
    pink floyd
    oasis
    bruce springsteen and the e- street band
    genesis
    peter gabriel
    fleedwood mac
    and maibe it amaze you all
    i am also for along time a big fan of Prince
  12. Watch my profile, there are all the essential bands