1. What's different in the upgrade?
  2. It's new edit, new camera angles etc. Not such rough version as the first one from october
  3. Originally posted by one8ung:It was twice in the cinema, first in April and later a upgrade in October.

Have only saw the first edit online so far.

EXACT.

The first was a live bradcast for the whole world.
    The Russians hacked the signal and thanks to them we have it on our PCs.
    but then in October, in theaters they gave an improved version, better shots, better audio, etc.

Maybe it will be broadcast on Chinese TV.
    That's why I placed the order (I'm not going to order something that I already know exists)
  4. when sky full stars came out on youtube live in river
    They made a comparative video with the broadcast version, with the new version.

and it's much better. !!!!

I forgot to tell you that the Russians in a tweet, the day before the broadcast...said that the band simulated the broadcast and played several songs as a rehearsal.
    I hope that material comes out since it was also hacked.

5. wow
  6. Can some of you Coldplayers please explain to me how long before the show are the infinity tickets put on sale? As I understand these are sort of equivalent of the Stones lucky dips?
    I want to take my daughter for her bday to one of the European shows, so I 'm waiting for some tickets drops to occur... Also any Coldplay reliable equivalent of u2 start out there? Thanks in advance for any tips👍
  7. Originally posted by celtic:Can some of you Coldplayers please explain to me how long before the show are the infinity tickets put on sale? As I understand these are sort of equivalent of the Stones lucky dips?
    I want to take my daughter for her bday to one of the European shows, so I 'm waiting for some tickets drops to occur... Also any Coldplay reliable equivalent of u2 start out there? Thanks in advance for any tips👍
    Hoping for those tickets too. When i'm correct it's from a couple of months before the show.