1. Hi Anyone re-newed their U2.com membership lately and is awiating the U2GoHome Cd and T-shirt ? i renewed mine nearly 2 months ago and still have received nothing!!! i have sent various e.mails but never any are responded too (except an auto reply) this kind of treatment i think is unexceptable and to be frank takes the PISS out of the loyal fan, anyone else having experienced trouble with U2.com lately or still like myself waiting for a responce or an explanation as to why nothing has been sent ??
  2. I still haven't received anything either.

It's just u2.com, don't worry, they do it every year.

Last year I received my gift in April, half a year after I renewed.

It's business as every day at u2.com.
  3. 6 months wow bet you had almost given up ?
  4. Originally posted by hawkmoon_2696 months wow bet you had almost given up ?

No, they did the same thing the year before.
  5. Recieved mine last Friday,18th January 2008........2 months it took.With my past history with them,that's mega quick............CD comes shrink wrapped,t - shirt is very nice.
  6. Mine came 3 months after renewal and after I sent an email and left a message on the forum topic set up by U2.com to deal with 'technical glitches' on the renewal part of the website. This was much quicker than previous deliveries. As Remy mentioned 6 months isn't uncommon.
  7. Was FanFire not one of the companies U2 went through for selling tickets? And then they had the big complaints when Larry had to apologise on U2.com? That is total, utter embarrassment for the band, the fans and anyone else affiliated with them. Even if it wasn't the company they still ought to be skinned and cored for messing us about.

Check out this review in the meantime - and go straight to the top (FanFire Management).

I placed an order through fanfire.com about three wks ago. After my cc was ran they sent me a confirmation which said (merchandise that is available will be shipped within 24-48 hrs after being ordered.If an item is on back order you will recieve an e-mail within 1-2 day of placing your order letting you know).Well I did'nt recieve an e-mail so went on thinking I would recieve my order within the 5-10 business days it takes DHL to deliver. I went online to try and track my package last week well to my surprise it had'nt been shipped . I then called customer service spoke to some woman & she said It had not been shipped,but that she would waive the shipping fee and it would be sent on either Monday or Tuesday. Again today I went online to try and track my package well it still has'nt been shipped, so I got on the phone again asked what was going on Spoke to gentleman named Dave & he said I would be luck If my order shipped out on the 25th. Of course I was lost my mind I asked to speak to a manager they got me a floor supervisor nemed Shan who did not help me one bit. By then I was frustrated asked If they could just cancel my order and reimburse me and she said no they couldnt do that because the items were already packaged in the warehouse. She let me know I would have to wait untill the package was delivered to be me, that I would have to deny it and send it back and the after it was back in their warehouse reimburse me my money. I thought it was the most crazy thing I had ever heard being though that that package was still in thewarehouse and would not be shipped untill maybe the 25th. Sincerly

Lovely.
  8. Thanks you have all given me hope
  9. Fanfire and U2.com are a shitty disgrace.

Still waiting for a JT litho and some T-shirts and its now been TWO F*CKING MONTHS!
  10. i got mine in december i renewed on dec 1 and got mine in december
  11. Originally posted by evmani got mine in december i renewed on dec 1 and got mine in december

Yes but it depends where you are as well.

Melbourne takes four days, Ireland takes to two weeks and similarly, Portugal / Germany takes three weeks.
  12. Hi everyone.
    I renewed end of november. My order was sent december 4th.
    I recieved my order the 15th of januari.
    So it took 6 weeks to get my order.

I do hope the same for the others.