1. No rush on this one but it would be oh so handy to have the option to save some PM messages. Not a whole big bunch but maybe a select few. I keep loosing useful stuff whenever it falls off the 50 most recent lists. I'm not sure how much work it involves but maybe on the new site?. . . .
  2. Well, PM messages are never deleted, there's just no navigation option to browse to the old ones. That one is on my list for a new version of U2start.
  3. man this site is so perfect already lol
  4. Wouldn't be too hard to implement. Just something like coding it to show from 01-03 (Jan-March) and so on.
  5. Handy indeed Since some time ago, Ive really wanted to post that request somewhere, but I forgot it.
  6. Speaking of PMs, why do you have to tab each one (in Firefox or IE7) and press the Delete link? Can you add a Delete box for each one on the main page like for Subscriptions in the next U2start as well as Sent Messages too? It would be excellent to have.
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsSpeaking of PMs, why do you have to tab each one (in Firefox or IE7) and press the Delete link? Can you add a Delete box for each one on the main page like for Subscriptions in the next U2start as well as Sent Messages too? It would be excellent to have.

theres an idea