1. surely it wouldn't hurt to say "we don't have it", Apple do indeed suck
  2. Originally posted by Hans23surely it wouldn't hurt to say "we don't have it", Apple do indeed suck

Yeah it'd be nice, wouldn't it. But the stupidest thing is...it's still showing there on the pages!!! And from what I saw, there were only ten or so songs available. So much for that U2 promotion...the iPod, the advertisements, the exclusive sets - would Universal starting to pull it's albums from iTunes have anything to do with this?

Not right. I'd complain in their Forums and post all their responses. Give them hell for it.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Yeah it'd be nice, wouldn't it. But the stupidest thing is...it's still showing there on the pages!!! And from what I saw, there were only ten or so songs available. So much for that U2 promotion...the iPod, the advertisements, the exclusive sets - would Universal starting to pull it's albums from iTunes have anything to do with this?

Not right. I'd complain in their Forums and post all their responses. Give them hell for it.

There'll be an announcement on U2.com early 2009 about it.

But seriously, if it's withdrawn, why don't they just say? I struggle to see how any technical difficulties could take this long to fix?
    Would be a real shame if it is.

If it was due to album withdrawal, how come all other U2 albums are still available and they got an exclusive pre-rlease (over here at least) of The JT re-release?
  4. Well the CDs arrived to day from Amazon (apart from the Joshua tree and POP who are coming later) and i think its better than getting the complete u2 anyway, they just look so shiny and the "3D EDGE!" in the POPMart DVD cover, Wooooooo!
  5. I was working on buying the whole thing. Guess not now. At least I can find the live stuff here.
  6. Hi!

As I report a few weeks ago here http://www.u2start.com/topic/5723/ "THE COMPLETE U2" is again avalaible at least for an upgrade to iTunes Plus. Today I sent a message to Apple because in the album HASTA LA VISTA BABY! there is a jump between the first two tracks (Popmuzik & Mofo). Of course this jump or space shouldn't exist as didn't exist in the DRM version and of course in the physical CD. For that reason If you are thinking to upgrade your "THE COMPLETE U2" I'll recommend you to save first your DRM version. I don't know if another album or song has another problem...

7. Is this release still available anywhere? :/

8. No, it's not on iTunes anymore. Unless you want to get it illegally off some torrent site, I think that will be the only way.
  9. Still noplace distributing it?

I'm so frustrated I can't buy it anymore.
  10. Sorry to bump an old thread... does anyone have this available to share? PM if you can help me out.
  11. It isn't anywhere to be found (then again of course we have most if not all the tracks released elsewhere). Good luck trying to find the whole thing!