1. Did the two of you e-mail the same address? If there's a discrepancy that may help you get it sorted......
  2. Originally posted by terranova2The box set is there in U2 albums window,but when i click on it it says the item is not available.I have also gone to other stores in uk ad us of itunes,but is giving the same message.

In which case it probably relates to the same issue as Hans23. I'd hang fire until he has confirmed that it's working again and then re-check for yourself. I'd check up on my previous post too.
  3. heres the email response

Hello , I hope you are enjoying your day so far. I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to download the "Complete U2" item. I can certainly understand your concern over this matter and I am sure you would like this resolved as soon as possible. My name is Brittany and I would be more than happy to look into this for you today. I understand that it recommends to switch to the Australian store. Unfortunately, you would be unable to purchase it from any other store because you need an account with the Australian store and you would need an Australian billing address. I have searched the UK store for this item and I can confirm that this album is not available in the store at the moment. This can either mean that they are resolving a content issue with a song or songs or there has been an error when trying to download it and they have pulled it to fix it. Because the album still shows on the store, chances are it will be posted back for purchase. I suggest keep checking on it and it should be a few weeks. I want to thank you for being such a loyal iTunes customer and wish you nothing but the best over this holiday. Have a wonderful day! Cheers!

My email

Platform : Windows XPSP1Errror Message : other Comments: every time i try to purchase the "Complete U2" item off the UK store, it says that it is unavailable on the UK store. Even when i change to the Australian store like it recommends, it still won't let me view the item.
  4. Well thanks for the info,i will keep looking as frequent as possible.It got me worried because i was thinking that the problem is wth my computer.Hope for the best that the item becomes active again.
  5. Originally posted by Hans23heres the email response
    Hello , I hope you are enjoying your day so far. I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to download the "Complete U2" item. I can certainly understand your concern over this matter and I am sure you would like this resolved as soon as possible. My name is Brittany and I would be more than happy to look into this for you today. I understand that it recommends to switch to the Australian store. Unfortunately, you would be unable to purchase it from any other store because you need an account with the Australian store and you would need an Australian billing address. I have searched the UK store for this item and I can confirm that this album is not available in the store at the moment. This can either mean that they are resolving a content issue with a song or songs or there has been an error when trying to download it and they have pulled it to fix it. Because the album still shows on the store, chances are it will be posted back for purchase. I suggest keep checking on it and it should be a few weeks. I want to thank you for being such a loyal iTunes customer and wish you nothing but the best over this holiday. Have a wonderful day! Cheers!

What an incredibly verbose way of saying absolutely nothing at all. Please don't let Drew ever read this e-mail.
    I very nearly into my supper with all the sycophantic nothingness in there.

Originally posted by Brittany
    I suggest keep checking on it and it should be a few weeks

Wow. How super-fabulously helpful of you. More Apple horse-crap. Has Brittany been on the same training course as paolom3

BTW, to be serious for a second. I love Apple products. I don't love their customer service.

And where does it mention the 2 free downloads?
  6. The free download part was at the bottom
    For the inconvenience, I have issued 2 free song credits to your account. You may purchase songs of your choice with them from the iTunes store. The credit should appear in the top right corner of your screen. It has been a pleasure taking with you and I hope this is up to your satisfaction in iTunes customer service. I want to thank you for being such a loyal iTunes customer and wish you nothing but the best over this holiday. Have a wonderful day!

7. That link doesn't work for me. It says Hmm, the page you’re looking for can’t be found.

Do you mean this link instead?

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Originally posted by Hans23 I want to thank you for being such a loyal iTunes customer and wish you nothing but the best over this holiday. Have a wonderful day!

Did she wish you this twice??? Or did you just edit it out of your first post?
  8. Yeah, its the link was for the contact page and a load of multiple choose problem questions that hlist every problem but the problem you have.
    i edited the end out the download bit from the first post
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

What an incredibly verbose way of saying absolutely nothing at all. Please don't let Drew ever read this e-mail.

"I understand that Brittany, but your fuck-wit support is no help here."
  10. "Bloody customers, having the cheek to ask for help, now what sarcastic remark shall i write in response to the this computer incompetent idiot"
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]
    "I understand that Brittany, but your fuck-wit support is no help here."
    Originally posted by Hans23"Bloody customers, having the cheek to ask for help, now what sarcastic remark shall i write in response to the this computer incompetent idiot"

LOL!!