1. hey hey !

I got a cell phone for my birthday (turned fifteen today )

And I was just wondering if it was possible to get any ringtones from U2 !

thank you !
  2. Yep, what carrier do you have? I have at&t and have the vertigo ringtone. There are many to choose from.
  3. I've got the vertigo ringtone too. There's also a website (Don't remember the name) where you take an mp3 off your computer and make a loop for a ringtone.
  4. I'm with Fido !

5. If you have a USB cable to your cell phone, that makes the thing easier...a couple of drag & drops and the ringtone is ready! It just depends on your music collection.
  6. yes I do ! I also know how to but them on my phone : )

but but but... where do I find them !
  7. Originally posted by Martyyes I do ! I also know how to but them on my phone : )

but but but... where do I find them !

are you looking for actual ringtones or segments of mp3's
  8. heuuuum

good questions.

I'd say the best I could find between the to
  9. Originally posted by Martyheuuuum

good questions.

I'd say the best I could find between the to

segments of the mp3 are best. You can have the actual song as your ringtone. You should have a software disc there with your phone that will let you cut and edit mp3's. eg my ringtone is Streets but I cut out the intro and have it starting from 'I want to run'. You could do that with any song
  10. I think we should have a "What ringtone do you have?" page? I have the whole of Window In The Skies encoded at a lovely 192Kbps.
  11. Originally posted by Martyhey hey !

I got a cell phone for my birthday (turned fifteen today )

And I was just wondering if it was possible to get any ringtones from U2 !

thank you !

Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to me (wish I was fiteen again, just turned 34!!!!)
  12. Originally posted by bones44044[..]

Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to me (wish I was fiteen again, just turned 34!!!!)

ya but you can drive ...