1. Ok lads, time to announce the 2020 gift.
  2. Could be Boy related, 40th anniversary next year. Maybe a show from the early days?
  3. They already did that with ATAP. Little did we know then that and North Side Story were prepping us for Songs of Innocence and it's live cousin, IE.
  4. I'll have to admit that when both of those gifts came out it seemed regressive.
  5. I was at 4 of the shows chosen for U22/Edges Picks and downloads. For IE/IE l was a 5 of the shows. So my concert game is trending in the right direction.
  6. The U2 3D record was such a let down when I read it first I thought it was gonna be the 3D Vertigo concert from south America on Blu ray.
  7. Denied.
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:The U2 3D record was such a let down when I read it first I thought it was gonna be the 3D Vertigo concert from south America on Blu ray.
    Every time I remember this film exists it upsets me.

The chest-thumping first chime of Pride. An amazing visual version of The Fly. The opening of the film with the running and the turnstyles.

Such a rare example these days of something seen only once and never able to really reproduce it.

9. I’m still waiting as well. Received shipping mail on the 5th.

10. When did you receive the shipping email? I got that November 5th but haven’t received my copy yet. I’m from the Netherlands as well.
  11. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Every time I remember this film exists it upsets me.

The chest-thumping first chime of Pride. An amazing visual version of The Fly. The opening of the film with the running and the turnstyles.

Such a rare example these days of something seen only once and never able to really reproduce it.
    I wonder if this will ever see the light of day as a public release?

Given the 3d format is on a continuous downward trend, I am losing all hope of seeing it again.