1. I wanted some bonus tracks so I downloaded I Will Follow live from Paris 2015 from YouTube to MP3 Format, along with their video of Invisible while I waited for that on to made available. That’s how I’ve been doing my bonus tracks. Did the same thing with The Blackout music video, since it was live I downloaded that to MP3 for the time being until that one is made available to us. Man I can’t wait for the whole thing!!
  2. I wonder if we will get Edges Picks Part 2!
  3. I would love an Edge's Picks type release with the non IE and EI songs they played over the last 2 tours. That could be a double CD release as well. I still listen to songs from U22 and all the bonus songs and Edge's Picks almost on a daily basis.
  4. I want this especially because I have my doubts that the official E+I dvd release will include all the songs I want to hear.
  5. I might have missed a few but assuming they don’t leave any songs out of the Berlin dvd from the show then between that, Paris and the subscriber set here are the songs that won’t have been released at all from the tours:

The ocean
    Party Girl
    In Gods Country
    All I want is you
    Two hearts beat as one
    All Because Of You
    Spanish Eyes
    staring at the sun
    lucifers hands
    Electric co
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Desire
    Ordinary love
    Miracle Drug
    Angel Of Harlem
    Stuck in a moment
    When love comes to town
    Sweetest thing
    Magnificent
    I still haven’t found what I’m looking for

I wouldn’t expect all these to be used but they could take a mixture of these and the classics to make a good disc or 2.
  6. Damn how fucken playback is Invisible????
  7. I want "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"
  8. It is criminal there is no official live release of WHRYWH.
  9. Yeah, hopefully the AB/Zooropa songs will be released in some fashion in the future..but I think the tracks chosen really do make a proper representation of SoE and SoI 🤷‍♂️
  10. Is it just me or does the performance of Red Flag Day on the download sound different than the actual performance from Cologne? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like there are things missing in the actual performance, such as Bono saying the name of the song to the crowd in the intro that is present in the recording only. Also it sounds like his voice is noticably worse towards the end of the actual performance versus the recording, probably having to do with getting used to his voice again after the incident in Berlin 2. Perhaps they dubbed in vocals from another show for certain parts? Seems a little misleading if that is the case.