1. I definitely had it... I'm going to go through the old files on my laptop. I feel like it got it from one of the Fruitleg bootlegs, but it would have been like 15 years ago
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]
    I definitely had it... I'm going to go through the old files on my laptop. I feel like it got it from one of the Fruitleg bootlegs, but it would have been like 15 years ago
    If that's the case, then maybe I have it too. I have quite a few fruitlegs, so I'll skim through later.
  3. If there is a studio version with the Hear Me Coming snippet, it’s definitely post-1991. If you listen to early live performances of One, it’s pretty obvious they made that verse up as they went.
  4. That's not the one meant in this discussion, as it was officially released. I'd also argue that the "baby version" isn't a demo but a version with just different instrumentation, the vocals are identical to the official studio release....
  5. Originally posted by Faceman2000:If there is a studio version with the Hear Me Coming snippet, it’s definitely post-1991. If you listen to early live performances of One, it’s pretty obvious they made that verse up as they went.
    I'm pretty, definitely sure there isn't one from 1991. Agree with this, the hear me/us coming bit arose out of his vocal improvisations (in proper "bongloese") on the 1st leg of ZooTV.