1. Hello you all. I'm Sergio, LikeASong. Since last week I've been out of the forum. You might have missed me (maybe not ).
    Well, on Tuesday night my Mum, Dad, my brother and me were going to my aunt's house when we had a terrible car accident. We crashed our car against another car (a giant BMW X5.. lol), and we were shot out of the highway. Thanks God we all are alive. The driver of the other car was almost killed, but he's also alive. My father and my brother were completely safe (seat belts = ), but My mother broke his right shoulder (the clavicle) and I broke my right arm (the wrist, the ulna and the head of the humerus) and my right leg (from the ankle to the knee I have 6 fractures).
    I've been all this week in the hospital, (that's why I couldn't connect), and right now I'm writing this from my hospital bed, with my mobile phone Evidently that means that this post is wasting my $. ...... Anyway, I wanted to say "Hello, I'm Alive!".

Forgot to say. This days I'm listening to U2 a lot, really a lot, because my MP4 player was also safe on the crash... U2 has rescued me from depression and pain.

PS-- ((Remy, could you check out the IP of this message? I've always wondered which IP do I have from my phone! Does it register my last IP?))

See you all.
  2. Dear God man. Thank everything you might believe in you're all ok.

I had wondered where you'd been...

Hope you've got some good surgeons looking after those fractures.

All the very best for a speedy recovery to you and all your family.

Dan
  3. Hello Sergio.

I did notice your absence, be sure. You'd never been so much time away before, except for your summer vacation.
    It's useless that I say I feel very very sorry for what you suffered and you're still suffering. I sincerely wish you, your mother and your family to be very fine very soon. Nevertheless I'm obviously glad the way the accident went nobody got seriously hurt. I thank God together with you, my friend.
    In the hope we all will see you back in a few days, I wish you again to be fine very soon and I also hope you won't be down, but I guess you won't, you're incredibly tough.

Hasta luego, Sergio!
  4. Sergio hello, I hope that this very well, and your family too. the accidents are unpredictable.
    fuerza amigo, hasta pronto !!!!
  5. Good God.....How terrible Sergio! Hope you get well soon! This is terrible Now we know where you were...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongHello you all. I'm Sergio, LikeASong. Since last week I've been out of the forum. You might have missed me (maybe not ).
    Well, on Tuesday night my Mum, Dad, my brother and me were going to my aunt's house when we had a terrible car accident. We crashed our car against another car (a giant BMW X5.. lol), and we were shot out of the highway. Thanks God we all are alive. The driver of the other car was almost killed, but he's also alive. My father and my brother were completely safe (seat belts = ), but My mother broke his right shoulder (the clavicle) and I broke my right arm (the wrist, the ulna and the head of the humerus) and my right leg (from the ankle to the knee I have 6 fractures).
    I've been all this week in the hospital, (that's why I couldn't connect), and right now I'm writing this from my hospital bed, with my mobile phone Evidently that means that this post is wasting my $. ...... Anyway, I wanted to say "Hello, I'm Alive!".

Forgot to say. This days I'm listening to U2 a lot, really a lot, because my MP4 player was also safe on the crash... U2 has rescued me from depression and pain.

PS-- ((Remy, could you check out the IP of this message? I've always wondered which IP do I have from my phone! Does it register my last IP?))

See you all.

Sergio! Good to see you back, we really missed you! Hope you and your mother are okay soon and we can welcome you back Take care!

The IP address of your post was 80.58.205.41, but this is probably just a dynamic one as most phone-internet-connections have.
  7. Glad to know you're ok,sounds a bad one.Take care.........

A bit of black humour for you,U2 related, "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" (sic)
  8. Hi Sergo, welcome back. I truly hope you and your mother get well soon.
    We all are with you!

9. back with a bang Sergio. Glad to hear you are all safe
  10. ''my hands are tied. . . . my bodies bruised''
  11. Welcome back Like A Song. Glad you made it alive...quite an impact. Good luck recovering!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongHello you all. I'm Sergio, LikeASong. Since last week I've been out of the forum. You might have missed me (maybe not ).

See you all.

OMG...I started to wondering where were you...thank god you are safe...Come back here soon