1. Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.
  2. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.

Welcomeee!!! Exactly the same story for me That video sealed the deal.
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.

Welcome...hope you will have great time here...
    I start loving U2 when I heard Elevation
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.

Welcome to U2start! It's always good to see more females in the forums...I was beginning to think there weren't any female u2 fans out there! Don't let the boys intimidate you.

EDIT: Wow, I just made myself like a girl, huh? Yikes.
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Welcome to U2start! It's always good to see more females in the forums...I was beginning to think there weren't any female u2 fans out there! Don't let the boys intimidate you.

Yes...Don't let the bastards grind you down
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.

Welcome Nicole!!!
    I hope you have a great time!!
    what a beautiful way of falling in love with the best band ever!!
    hope to see ya around!!
    cheers!!
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Hi--thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Nicole, I'm 22 and I'm from the US. Loved U2 since I heard Beautiful Day back in 2000, and I've never looked back. Appreciate the work that's done on this site--first came across it this summer and have been a frequent visitor ever since.

Nice words...welcome here!

8. a very big welcome to you
  9. hello!!
    Welcome!
    well, I just got here, but i think my "welcome" counts for something...
    have to say the same here, Beautiful day was The One for me too!!

hope you'll have as much fun as I'm having!
    ha, almost forgot to say it...I know lots of women who are u2 fans, but don't know any guys...weird! any brazilians 'round here?? just kidding!
  10. Welcome. I don't know many U2 fans in generael.
  11. hi ,welcome,have fun!!!!!
  12. Welcome, although we all know you and your fantastic avatar...

I love U2 since I met my parents. About 17 years ago So we're very very similar xDDD