1. Guys,

after all your introductions...I noticed you probably may not know who I really am. Well, I'm Rob Hirschmann, and I live in a town called Tiel in Holland. I'll have my exams this year, I;m in the fifth class of secondary school.

My love for music came early. My mother had a CD called 'Top 100 ever'. The CD contained 1 song really loved, 'The Final Countdown' from Europe. Still a great song if you ask me.

My love for U2 came when I saw the Beautiful Day video. How cool it was to see a band playing such a rocking song...on an airport, with aircrafts flying above them. Also Elevation was one of my favourites at the time.

Later on I started to collect all their stuff, and here I am. U2start made me love this band even more.

See you
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyGuys,

after all your introductions...I noticed you probably may not know who I really am. Well, I'm Rob Hirschmann, and I live in a town called Tiel in Holland. I'll have my exams this year, I;m in the fifth class of secondary school.

My love for music came early. My mother had a CD called 'Top 100 ever'. The CD contained 1 song really loved, 'The Final Countdown' from Europe. Still a great song if you ask me.

My love for U2 came when I saw the Beautiful Day video. How cool it was to see a band playing such a rocking song...on an airport, with aircrafts flying above them. Also Elevation was one of my favourites at the time.

Later on I started to collect all their stuff, and here I am. U2start made me love this band even more.

See you

Great introduction mate!
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Great introduction mate!

Thanks mate!
  4. This is weird. A couple of guys who have been on here since god knows when introduceing themselves.
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01This is weird. A couple of guys who have been on here since god knows when introduceing themselves.
    Absolutely weird, but great anyway

Welcome, Rob
  6. Guess I have no right to "Welcome" you, but nice to meet ya!
  7. Welcome, and nice to meet you.