1. Heres how I got into U2,

Iwas in like the 4th or 5th grade when my family got cable. I then saw the "Trash of The Titans " episode od "The Simpsons" It was the first time I destinctly remember hearing Pride and likeing it. Shoretly after U2 had there big comeback with Beautiful Day. As this was before MTV stoped playing Music Videos in favor of shit, they played a bunch of U2. Next thing I know whenever my mom played music I was beggin her to pop in the U2 80-90 c.d. She got me my own copy shortely therafter. I lost it when I moved but I'm to the point of fandom where you want the original recordings anyway.
  2. Welcome???? Hahaha
  3. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Heres how I got into U2,

Iwas in like the 4th or 5th grade when my family got cable. I then saw the "Trash of The Titans " episode od "The Simpsons" It was the first time I destinctly remember hearing Pride and likeing it. Shoretly after U2 had there big comeback with Beautiful Day. As this was before MTV stoped playing Music Videos in favor of shit, they played a bunch of U2. Next thing I know whenever my mom played music I was beggin her to pop in the U2 80-90 c.d. She got me my own copy shortely therafter. I lost it when I moved but I'm to the point of fandom where you want the original recordings anyway.

Nice story there, and great to meet ya!