1. This weeks handmaids Tale S03E05, great ending with Sunday Bloody Sunday.
  2. 13 Reasons Why season 3....

That Ani character is so annoying...
  3. Any Star Wars fans excited for The Mandalorian?
  4. Finished the 2nd season of Cobra Kai.
    It's ridiculous, campy, but it's a lot of fun.
  5. Anyone watched the small series on Netflix, Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel? I watched it at the weekend and was familiar with the incident because of the released footage but not much more and certainly couldn’t tell you anything notable about the Cecil Hotel from its name alone.

Well, much to my surprise the liquor store where U2 played is directly beneath it. You can see shots of the hotel in the video. So I sat and watched all this aerial footage of the hotel and not once did it click. I’m not sure if I need to hand in my fan card or not.
  6. I haven't watched the serie, bit isn't that the hotel on which Bono based his idea for Million Dollar Hotel?
  7. Who's watching WandaVision?
  8. Please don’t say that. My fan status will definitely be downgraded.

It was filmed nearby at the Rosslyn Hotel, literally around the corner. The Cecil certainly sounds like it could have given him ideas though.
  9. But how was the documentary Tim? I was curious about that, but haven't had the time to watch it.
  10. I think it’s only 4/5 episodes, but that’s maybe still 1 too many. There’s a few things that are dragged out unnecessarily. Some parts of it are quite interesting, getting an insight into Skid Row and the level of crime, homelessness, and all round desperation in that area of LA, you do feel the hotel is in a really unfortunate position and it must have been incredibly difficult at times for the staff. I was only familiar with the footage from the elevator, not the ultimate fate of Elisa so in that regard it was worth watching. I think some of the conspiracy stuff could have been dialled back a little bit though. There’s one theory in particular that was dragged out for far too long. I think if you already know the story, then there might not be much to gain from watching it.
  11. Currently watching "Only Murders in the building" on Disney Plus. Selena Gomez's character ironically thought Springsteen was "the guy from U2?".