1. Does anyone know of any site with INXS bootlegs? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Hi there!

Check this INXS forum, there you can find rare stuff (for free, of course) as many bootlegs concerts and rare and live videos too in direct download (Rapidshare & Megaupload).

http://inxs.phpbbforum.eu

Martín
  3. The site above is excellent... if you have a paid membership to megaupload, otherwise you can still download the files one at a time free of charge. This site is loaded!

If you prefer torrents, my favorite site is www.dimeadozen.org . I'm still searching for a better more comprehensive site for INXS torrents. If anyone knows of any.... please reply...

4. I was also on that forum, GREAT site with loads of brilliant INXS bootlegs from all tours, i went on a cd cover making spree a while back so you'll see a,ot of mine posted there, highly recommend the forum for everyone into INXS.

5. Also check out www.vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com. They have a few bootlegs. You have to download the text, then you cut and paste the link. A lot of other artists on that page too.
  6. Hi, I'm looking for this complete inxs acoustic concert (Much Music festival, Toronto 1997 that includes "not enought time" and "elegantly wasted").
    Anyone? thanks.

parcial concert here:
  7. please check your messages
  8. thank you RAMMY!
  9. Wow, I didn't even know that acoustic gig existed! "I'm Just A Man" sounds amazing in that version.

Is anyone aware of a complete audio version of it by any chance?