1. The videos and photos feature is excellent...

I have a couple of special photo's that I have found from other websites that were uploaded by random individuals, would it be okay if i tried to add them to the photo section or is that breaking any rule?
  2. You can upload those photos, the instructions on the upload page will tell you anything you want to know.
  3. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilThe videos and photos feature is excellent...

I have a couple of special photo's that I have found from other websites that were uploaded by random individuals, would it be okay if i tried to add them to the photo section or is that breaking any rule?
    Well, actually no rules are broken if the photo is widely available, but you should mention the guy who uploaded it IF he/she TOOK the photo.
  4. Hey guys, I've found a nice photo of Larry and Edge performing at the 2005-10-19 - Washington, District of Columbia - MCI Center show on U2.com. The user "Cary" on U2.com is the uploader, size is 2592 x 1728, and the file size is 3.28MB. However, the photo uploader is apparently having a problem with Adobe Flash Player 10:

Here is the picture that I was planning to upload:

5. Originally posted by U2Nick:Hey guys, I've found a nice photo of Larry and Edge performing at the 2005-10-19 - Washington, District of Columbia - MCI Center show on U2.com. The user "Cary" on U2.com is the uploader, size is 2592 x 1728, and the file size is 3.28MB. However, the photo uploader is apparently having a problem with Adobe Flash Player 10:

[image]

Here is the picture that I was planning to upload:

[image]

Thanks, added your photo!
    I'm still working on a new uploader which will also work for Flash 10 but it's tough, I will make sure it works before the new tour starts though.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Thanks, added your photo!
    I'm still working on a new uploader which will also work for Flash 10 but it's tough, I will make sure it works before the new tour starts though.

I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out in time Thanks for uploading!
  7. I have updated the photo uploader, works with all Flash versions now. Enjoy!