1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I see what you mean. I think it's just a little confusion because Sweetest Thing was performed on the 16th. Somebody probably just got confused.

Yeah, I'll remove the entries, thanks
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah, I'll remove the entries, thanks

Ok, thank you!
    I just would like to know because I'm looking for the greatest performance of this song, and it wouldn't have been nice to download a show I don't need... so thanks for the fast answer!

...uhrm-uhrm... so if you please you can quickly suggest to me the right show...uhrm-urhm-uhrm...

3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Ok, thank you!
    I just would like to know because I'm looking for the greatest performance of this song, and it wouldn't have been nice to download a show I don't need... so thanks for the fast answer!

...uhrm-uhrm... so if you please you can quickly suggest to me the right show...uhrm-urhm-uhrm...

5-16 Chicago is my favorite.
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

5-16 Chicago is my favorite.

Thanks Nate.
    Unfortunately I'm just listening to that show (Streets now - !!!!) but I don't like that performance very much, maybe because of Bono's bad falsetto...

Thank you anyway!
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thanks Nate.
    Unfortunately I'm just listening to that show (Streets now - !!!!) but I don't like that performance very much, maybe because of Bono's bad falsetto...

Thank you anyway!

Atlanta is also good. I'll check the date.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Atlanta is also good. I'll check the date.

Yes, 03-30.
    I saw some stunning snippets and a good pretty unusual setlist, so I will download it tomorrow. Thank you!

7. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Yes, 03-30.
    I saw some stunning snippets and a good pretty unusual setlist, so I will download it tomorrow. Thank you!

No problem!
  8. Now I see this topic: the Bad vid from Rattle and Hum doesn't excist anymore on Youtube.
  9. Simone, get Miami 2001-03-26 and be astonished
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongSimone, get Miami 2001-03-26 and be astonished

I will!

"If you
    suggest me, suggest me, you
    suggest me, suggest me...
    I will follow
    "
  11. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I will!

"If you
    suggest me, suggest me, you
    suggest me, suggest me...
    I will follow