1. Originally posted by sparko:Not a bug but....

Having 15 messages displayed and an inbox with 150 of them, it really sucks deleting them.....PLEASE add a "SELECT ALL" checkbox, so I do not have to select 15 messages for 10 times each and every single one.
    (Sent messages never seem to disappear, mine shows 300 or more but I cannot imagine that all these guys NEVER clear their inbox - because _I_ cannot delete them)
    Got it.
  2. Don't want to be a nitpicker but this quote was at the Joshua Tree Tour show right?

"If you open any book you need to check the cover first" - Adam Clayton answering why U2 is starting a Lovetown concert in Rotterdam with a cover-song
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Don't want to be a nitpicker but this quote was at the Joshua Tree Tour show right?

"If you open any book you need to check the cover first" - Adam Clayton answering why U2 is starting a Lovetown concert in Rotterdam with a cover-song
    Was it? It's not nitpicking, it's helpful
  4. Yes, a very akward interview with Adam Curry. I don't want to be a nitpicker either but I cannot fill my profile. I can only share my U2 favorites. The save button seems not working.
  5. Originally posted by acrobaat:Yes, a very akward interview with Adam Curry. I don't want to be a nitpicker either but I cannot fill my profile. I can only share my U2 favorites. The save button seems not working.
    That's what this topic is for. Can you share a screenshot maybe? Make sure that you actually search for and select a show in the "Search your favourite U2 show" box.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That's what this topic is for. Can you share a screenshot maybe? Make sure that you actually search for and select a show in the "Search your favourite U2 show" box.
    I can only share U2 favorites, that works. The other things are impossible to fill. The save button seems not working.
  7. Originally posted by acrobaat:[..]
    I can only share U2 favorites, that works. The other things are impossible to fill. The save button seems not working.
    But which other things? Can you share a screenshot here? You can upload it to your post.

8. For example I cannot change the forum messages at one page to 25. Or uncheck the box to receive U2start newsletters.