1. By the way, this broken link is for mega upload.
  2. Originally posted by hjouanneHi all,

i tried to donwload this bootleg: 1997-05-16 - Clemson, South Carolina - Death Valley Stadium but link is broken.

hjouanne

Thanks, deleted the Megaupload link. You can use Rapidshare from now on for this bootleg.
  3. Hi Remy,

there seems to be a similar problem with the complete audience recording from Mannheim, 31.07.1997. There is only an expired Megaupload-link, any chance to get this via Rapidshare?

by the way... this site is great!
  4. I don't have the excellent audience unfortunately, still looking for it.. Had it, but lost it. Will delete the link however, thanks
  5. Hi there,

I can´t download the part 2 of the Brisbane recording (2006-11-07)! Part 1 works but I can´t open the part 2. Is the link correct?
    Thanks for the help!

Matthew
  6. Originally posted by bradyHi there,

I can´t download the part 2 of the Brisbane recording (2006-11-07)! Part 1 works but I can´t open the part 2. Is the link correct?
    Thanks for the help!

Matthew

Hey Matthew, the link for part 2 Brisbane works fine here.
  7. Hi drewhiggins,
    I can download it with rapidshare, but on the windows PC, I can only open it with the realplayer and on the Macbook, I can´t open anything
    Must be something wrong with my PC.

But thanks for your reply!!!

Greetings to down under

PS: Does the old Tram from the city to the beach still exist??? As a railway man I really enjoyed that trip!!!
  8. Not the old rattlers, but now there's some new fancy-pants ones (they're squashy as crap and now have some intimidating voice telling you where Glenelg is). Any idea of what format those files are in - I haven't downloaded it yet, I just thought the download link was dead. Otherwise the download was corrupted or something.

You used to work on the old trams? That looks like a great job - I actually wouldn't mind it. If someone has Brisbane 2006-11-07 could they re-upload it to Megaupload? I'd upload it but I don't have it like I said.
  9. Hi drewhiggings,

thanks for the news. Now the link worked. I must have done something wrong.
    Thanks also for the info with the tram. I work for the German Railway, which is even better than working for a tram comany. I don´tneed a toy train. I am playing with the big trains!!! ;-)))
    Ta to Australia, nice weekend and Happy New Year!!!

Mat
  10. Originally posted by bradyHi drewhiggings,

thanks for the news. Now the link worked. I must have done something wrong.
    Thanks also for the info with the tram. I work for the German Railway, which is even better than working for a tram comany. I don´tneed a toy train. I am playing with the big trains!!! ;-)))
    Ta to Australia, nice weekend and Happy New Year!!!

Mat

Ah there you go. The German Railway, that does sound interesting but you got the big job!!!

You have a ripper weekend and New Year!