1. hello remy and crew im not sure this the forum for this but here goes any way . ive downloaded u2 earls court 22-8-2001 but all i want and with or without you wont play
    says contains unexpected data and may be corrupt and help much appreciated
    thanks frpom the bottom of the world
  2. Originally posted by matthewshello remy and crew im not sure this the forum for this but here goes any way . ive downloaded u2 earls court 22-8-2001 but all i want and with or without you wont play
    says contains unexpected data and may be corrupt and help much appreciated
    thanks frpom the bottom of the world

Then you probably have an interrupted download, the download was finished before the file was downloaded. Try again and tell me if you have any problems left.
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Then you probably have an interrupted download, the download was finished before the file was downloaded. Try again and tell me if you have any problems left.

hi remy same problem again 4th time downloaded same problem every time same songs ,never had this happen b4
    ]any help much appreciated
  4. Originally posted by matthews[..]

hi remy same problem again 4th time downloaded same problem every time same songs ,never had this happen b4
    ]any help much appreciated

Then I will test it later today and re-upload it if necessary.
  5. Well, absolutely no problem here. Downloaded the second part from Rapidshare, extracted it with WinRAR and no error and the mentioned songs play fine.
  6. 1993.07.18 - Bologna, Italy - Stadio Comunale

deleted due to inactivity.
  7. Originally posted by aceface1993.07.18 - Bologna, Italy - Stadio Comunale

deleted due to inactivity.

Will be reuploaded today
  8. Originally posted by RemyWill be reuploaded today
    Shit. I tried to download it a week ago, I got the error message... And i forgot to report it here...
  9. Links are replaced, show is reuploaded
  10. Originally posted by RemyLinks are replaced, show is reuploaded
    Ur a master.
  11. 2005-11-22 - New York

Love and Peace is corrupt. Can't extract files
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy2005-11-22 - New York

Love and Peace is corrupt. Can't extract files

Tried it, and works fine without errors. Probably your download was interrupted before it was completed.