1. Some users think our PM system is an easy way to distribute illegal stuff or spam other people with their personal websites. That is absolutely wrong! Even in PM's are house rules do apply. The PM system is mentioned in the house rules in the section "trading and requesting of audio/video".

If you think a received PM is in violation of our house rules (i.e. you received spam), please paste here the URL of your private message. You can open your private message and copy the link that's viewable in your browsers address bar. Other members will not be able to visit these links, our crew will!

A crew member will process your report as soon as possible. Thanks!
  2. hello

To: drewhiggins

Sent: 2009-12-29 10:07 pm

Hello
    My name is Miss. Lucy Dion;i saw your profile today ,i really like it. And i am interested to have a good relationship with you.Please contact me at my email address (lucydion52@yahoo.in),i will give you full introduction of my self, also send my pictures to you,for you to see who i am.Remember, age,distance and religion,do not matter,what matters in life is love.Moreover, there is important thing i will like to tell you,when you get contact with me on my email address (lucydion52@yahoo.in).waiting to hear from you.
    Lucy.

Is that in violation or do I just have a hot date waiting?

3. She'll be back. Hey, with this many members there's bound to be a hot date out there.

Thanks for that by the way.
  4. Applebaby... what a sexy name.

Off topic, but that was pretty funny lol.

5. HEY, hands off, she just sent me an invite, she's my date now...

Perhaps with all these dates, she perhaps should change her name to Loose-y..LOL

6. Banned, or mischievously directed towards Risto's profile instead?...
  7. I just replaced all contents of the PM's this user sent with a notice that it's spam. Thanks for reporting!
  8. I also received that same PM from that same user, I was going to report it right now but I found this thread, haha

9. Wow i'm feeling left out darn
  10. Received it too and deleted them on the go.