1. Originally posted by djrlewisIn a cinema - Transformers, which rocked!

At all - Bad Boys, was on TV Wednesday night. "tropical fruit bubblicious" - love it!!

PS Please don't say too much about Bourne Ultimatum on this thread as it isn't out here until the 15th August and I really want to see it with no spoilers!!

at least I am no the only one who waits longer to see the great movies.
  2. i saw Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest on DVD HAHA almost all of it i skipped some parts
  3. Originally posted by tuiLast movie i watched was Aladdin bahaha.. for the little kid in me i was having a Disney moment hehe But last blockbuster i watched was Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix

hahaha
    Nice!!

I watched The Incredibles!I love it!

How are you tui?
    sometime without talk to you!
    send me news from NZ!

See you!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

hahaha
    Nice!!

I watched The Incredibles!I love it!

How are you tui?
    sometime without talk to you!
    send me news from NZ!

See you!

HEY AIDAN!!! wow ive missed talking to you!!!
    Baha the Incredibles thats awesome i might watch that today hehe im home crook, not feeling the best at all but im think im getting better.. too many late nights this last weekend i think hehe
    How r you buddy?
    Your email is coming its a work in progress but its gonna be finished soon
    Im so sorry but it being so late!
    Hope everything is wel and can;t wait to have a chat again!
    Take Care
    Beijos
  5. How are you Aidan? Hope to talk soon. One more post and you're The Fly! Congrats.
  6. "Nashville" (1975)

My first Robert Altman film. Draped in sadness.

Let's show them what we're made of. They can't do this to us here in Nashville!
  7. I don't think it's a movie, but I watched Doctor Who Series 3 with David Tennant. Finally.

I love it how you can be watching the show on TV, need to get up for a crap or leak (maybe too much information) and pause it and same time rewind it back. Media Centre rocks!
  8. Bourne Ultimatum

Absolutley stunning. I need not say anything else
  9. Sadly...."Van Wilder." Ouch.
  10. I just saw "Disturbia"
    It sucked...TOTALLY
  11. Shawshank Redemption... classic. I can't get enough of morgan freeman.
  12. Originally posted by sdking91Shawshank Redemption... classic. I can't get enough of morgan freeman.

Amen. In my top 5 movies