1. I have got a Nokia N95 (first version)...old but very reliable ! It's very good with wifi and in my own country with mobile internet (Hollandf). Abroad it's good too, but it's very expensive.

I say : one Europe, one mobile plan....

When it's on a 3G-network it's using a lot more power (before I had mobile internet I had it on gsm-network only, then the battery lasted a week). Now I have to charge it 3 times a week, but
    with a battery that's 2,5 years old it's still very good I think.
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:Finally made the move into the smartphone world. Went with the androids and picked up the Droidx about a month and a half ago. Couldn't be happier only problem is the battery life is a bit short. Is this a problem for other people who have smartphones?

Yeah, it's a problem pretty consistently across most smartphones. I have an iPhone 3G and have to charge it every night. Everyone I know with Androids and iPhones has said the same.
  3. Picked up the 4S yesterday, been talking to Siri all night

4. i wish i could use that on my i phone 4, when u ask for a song does it work? the voice commands on the 4 are shit haha, i ask for U2 and it ends up calling someone in my contact list
  5. I really need a smartphone, so which one should I choose?
    - Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
    - Nokia 500
    - Samsung Galaxy Ace
    - LG Optimus Black P970
    - HTC Wildfire S
  6. I would pick Android, iPhone or WP7 phones over the Symbian (Nokia 500). But it all depends on the budget.
  7. I am and always have/will be a Nokia fan so the Nokia would be my option. The Nokia 500 is pretty cheap also.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongI am and always have/will be a Nokia fan so the Nokia would be my option. The Nokia 500 is pretty cheap also.

They are all the same price...
  9. Originally posted by fabian[..]

They are all the same price...

Then go for the Ace
  10. I'd just try them out in the shop then
  11. I had assumed that he'd try them out! Of course, don't buy anything without trying it out, never ever! It has to be comfortable in your hand, you have to like its looking and its performance... I thought he had tried them out already!
  12. I was planning to do so, but it is always a good thing to hear what others think.