1. Defenitely Modena 1995. Untouchable performance,
  2. the war child orchestral version definitely has the best vocals
  3. Well for me you CANNOT beat slane night two, I almost cried first time i heard it.
  4. I really like Whispering In New York (2001-10-25) version, plus Modena. One of the best shows ever.
  5. I don't know many version,but my favourites are: Sao Paulo 2006-02-20 and Slane 2001-09-01

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you friends!!
  6. Originally posted by walkoni agree with like a song, the sao paulo version is very good one, those brazliain people can reaqlly make some noise. i also like bono's speech before the song when he mentions the carnaval in brazil.

Thank you very much walkon!

see yuo friend!
  7. I love version from Sydney...or from Slane...
  8. in my opinion 1992-04-21 - Tacoma, Washington - Tacoma Dome, great performance, and 1992-03-01 live in miami arena-
  9. Nothing much to add - Modena, Tacoma, Live8, Slane 2; all brilliant.

Personally have a soft-spot for Cardiff Vertigo although the bootleg is pretty pants but being there was intense. Especially the singing of Unchained Melody after One - Bono gave up and left us Welshmen(-women) to it!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Thank you very much walkon!

see yuo friend!

hey AidanFormigoni,
    i just want you to know that ive been in the sao paulo show (20.2.06), and it was an amazing night, of course the band gave an unforgettable proformence,but, it was also the brazilian audience who made an amazing and a heavenly atmosphere. you could really feel that people have been waiting a long time for this concert since the popmart tour
  11. I like version from Zoo TV Tempe 1992-10-24 where Bono changes lyrics and is a little bit angry because he dedicates this version to former Governor Ed Mechum, who had refused to recognize Martin Luther King day as a holiday in Arizona in 1987. So this version is special. But definite version is without any doubt Tacoma version. And I think there can be more verisons from early Zoo TV which have some improvisations and are different from traditional zoo versions
  12. Originally posted by walkon[..]

hey AidanFormigoni,
    i just want you to know that ive been in the sao paulo show (20.2.06), and it was an amazing night, of course the band gave an unforgettable proformence,but, it was also the brazilian audience who made an amazing and a heavenly atmosphere. you could really feel that people have been waiting a long time for this concert since the popmart tour

yeah....you're totally right friend....it was very special for me because my dad didn't let me go to the popmat concert because I was too young...so I waited for 8 long years to be in a U2 concert...2006-02-20....unforgetable night for evryone...including U2 in my opinion

Greetings from Brazil!!