1. Is there any chance of a chat room with the new format?
  2. Originally posted by jdoyle84Is there any chance of a chat room with the new format?

First of all, this belongs in another forum, I'll move it
    Second, I don't think so, but who knows! I'll add it to my personal notes.
  3. yea sorry about that Remy cool would be neat to me.
  4. Originally posted by jdoyle84yea sorry about that Remy cool would be neat to me.

Indeed it'd be.....pls Remy take it into consideration for the future
  5. Originally posted by jdoyle84Is there any chance of a chat room with the new format?

It would be cool

But we ofcourse already have MSN
  6. I reawaken this topic from the depths, and propose that a chat room is a swell idea.
  7. I've offered the suggestion of a Cbox or chat room function before- would be a great add to chat live with members and not clog boards/delay responses, etc.
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I've offered the suggestion of a Cbox or chat room function before- would be a great add to chat live with members and not clog boards/delay responses, etc.

+1

9. My post count would just freeze without my nonsense on the boards though
  10. I think it is a good idea. I don't feel the need to participate in a chat anymore (too busy for that), but a lot of members would like to 'speak' to each other more often in a more fluid way. And we get rid of the countless Chat Topics.
  11. if it could be like facebook then that would be unreal, but i imagine that costs money
  12. You mean the chat window on the bottom right like in FB?

An 1-on-1 chat feature is out of the question, would be too much work to eventually end up like MSN, FB chat or others.

A chatroom is a possibility though