1. Originally posted by AlexJesus Christ (although I doubt it will actually happen)

Alex

Jesus Christ is a great little tune, I don't mind it.

What I'd like to see:

Miami
    All Along The Watchtower
    Seconds
    Zooropa
    Some Days Are Better Than Others
    The Playboy Mansion
    Do You Feel Loved
  2. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Like A Song... was played in Dundee, Scotland, February 26th 1983, Acrobat was played during the Outside Broadcast rehearsals in Hershey, PA if you wanna count this.
    Drowning man was snippeted several times but I agree that this doesn't count as played.

Like a SOng was played ?!?!?!?!

New bootleg coming...
  3. What I also found weird was that One Step Closer was the only Bomb song not to be played this tour... weird considering it's probably the easiest (or one of) songs to play from the album. Like The First Time, would have been lovely live.
  4. Originally posted by pappyWhat I also found weird was that One Step Closer was the only Bomb song not to be played this tour... weird considering it's probably the easiest (or one of) songs to play from the album. Like The First Time, would have been lovely live.

The First Time was hard to play for them. Listen to 2006-11-19 Melbourne's version....
  5. Is there actually a good full version of Crumbs from Your Table live? Or was it often a snippet?
  6. Exit (this is what made me fall in love with U2)
    Ground Beneath
    Unforgettable Fire
    Shadows and Tall Trees

and...

Life on a Distant Planet (Magic Carpet,etc etc). Edge says he always wanted to fiddle with that song again, and I would love to see what they did with it now with all that experience under their belt.
  7. A
    C
    R
    O
    B
    A
    T
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHIs there actually a good full version of Crumbs from Your Table live? Or was it often a snippet?
    Yes. Take a look to New York 2005-11-11 (if i don't remember badly)... Nice version, IMO:Y
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yes. Take a look to New York 2005-11-11 (if i don't remember badly)... Nice version, IMO:Y

Gracias, it was 11-10 (or 10-11, whatever). Anyway, I'm downloading it right now!
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHGracias, it was 11-10 (or 10-11, whatever). Anyway, I'm downloading it right now!
    Right... Many time without listening to it, I misunderstood the monthe etc...

When you hear it, let me hear your opinion. It sounds pretty good, I think...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Right... Many time without listening to it, I misunderstood the monthe etc...

When you hear it, let me hear your opinion. It sounds pretty good, I think...

Sounds pretty good indeed. I actually wonder why they haven't played it more often during Vertigo. It's performed well..