1. I'd go for the slane version, the way Bono sings 'we can be one' and the edge coming in, I've never heard it blend in so well.
  2. I think NYD deserves a comeback
  3. slane version
  4. For me, it's Rotterdam 1993-05-11. The UTEOTW/NYD transition was always a highlight, and this NYD screams in after an amazing UTEOTW.
  5. 1989- 12- 15 Dortmund and it's not even close. "Dream up the kind of world you want to live into, dream it up"
  6. I always liked this version.

7. Rotterdam 1997, 2nd night. The intro is just a bit different
  8. Originally posted by Bullet_Blue:I love the ZooTV versions of this tune.
    As other classics, it was reworked to fit the sound of the tour, and the versions of the third leg had Bono's improvisations (Anaheim, Tempe) or stroke of genius by The Edge (Pittsburgh) that made them sound, if not better than the 80s versions, more original and fresher.

Pittsburgh, 1992-08-25

[YouTube Video]

Tempe, 1992-10-24

[YouTube Video]

Anaheim, 1992-11-14

[YouTube Video]
    Damn hell, a 9 years bump. That was impressive!
  9. Yes, yes, and yes.

Not too sure why is been played so I frequently the last two (or three) tours.
  10. The UTEOYW into NYD on the Sydney DVD (yes, THAT over-released one) is pretty solid.
  11. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:For me, it's Rotterdam 1993-05-11. The UTEOTW/NYD transition was always a highlight, and this NYD screams in after an amazing UTEOTW.
    ....Just like you said. :-)
  12. Not as solid as UTEOTW into Wild Horses though!